The below files require Adobe Reader® software to view.
- Dietitian License Application
- Dietitian License Application Instructions
- Dietitian Reciprocity Instructions
- Out of State License Verification
- Dietitian Reinstatement Application
- Dietitian Reinstatement Application Instructions
- Dietitian Licensure Fees
- Credit Card Authorization Form
- Continuing Education Information for Dietitians
- Approved Continuing Education Sponsors
- CE Course Prior Approval Form
- Methods for Earning Continuing Education
- Dietitian Topics of Education
** REMINDER: A licensed professional must keep all CE documents (certificates, course content, objectives, time-frame agenda) in the event the licensee's renewal application is randomly audited. If the renewal application is audited, the licensee must then submit the CE documents named above. CE content must meet regulatory standards. A Methods for Earning Continuing Education table with a list of allowable topics is sent to the licensee with each license issued and with each renewal notice. Licensees may seek prior approval of a CE offering.