KanCare Educational Tour for Current Beneficiaries
Current Medicaid and HealthWave members are invited to attend one of eight informational meetings to learn how KanCare will benefit them.
State officials, including Kansas Department for Aging and Disability Services Secretary Shawn Sullivan and Kansas Department of Health and Environment Secretary Dr. Robert Moser will tour the state, to educate the public on the new Medicaid system known as KanCare.
Those who require special assistance to attend the meetings can call Rita at 785-296-5107 or send an email to KanCare@kdheks.gov by July 26 at 12 p.m.
- Monday, July 30, 6 - 8 p.m.
- Garden City: Garden City Community College Gym, Dennis Perrymen Athletic Complex, 801 Campus
- Topeka: Washburn University, Memorial Union Washburn Room A, 1700 College Ave.
- Tuesday, July 31, 6 - 8 p.m.
- Wichita: Wichita State University Metroplex, Room 180, 5015 E. 29th St. North
- Leavenworth: Riverfront Community Center, Riverview Room, 123 S. Esplanade St.
- Wednesday, Aug. 1, 6 - 8 p.m.
- Salina: Kansas Highway Patrol Training Academy, Large Auditorium, 2025 E. Iron Ave.
- Fort Scott: Fort Scott Community College, Danny and Willa Ellis Family Fine Arts Center, 2108 S. Horton
- Thursday, Aug. 2, 6 - 8 p.m.
- Hays: Fort Hays State University, Memorial Union, Fort Hays Ballroom, 600 Park St.
- Overland Park: Tomahawk Ridge Community Center, Pinnacle and Summit Rooms, 11902 Lowell