Abuse, Neglect or Exploitation Hotlines
The Board's duties and responsibilities include:
- Developing, imposing and enforcing standards to be met by individuals in order to receive a license as an adult care home administrator. The standards are designed to ensure that adult care home administrators will be individuals who are of good character and are otherwise suitable, and who, by training or experience in the field of institutional administration, are qualified to serve as adult care home administrators.
- Developing examinations and investigations for determining whether an individual meets such standards.
- Ensuring Adult Care Home Administrators meet all standards before licensing.
- Approving continuing education programs and monitoring continuing education requirements for Administrators.
- Receiving complaints, investigating disciplinary matters, and taking appropriate disciplinary action.
The Board also has the power to make rules and regulations, not inconsistent with law, as may be necessary for the proper performance of its duties.
Click here to be re-directed to the BACHA website