Adult Care Home Licensure Information and Forms

Below you will find the necessary documents needed to submit an application for initial licensure of an adult care home with the State of Kansas.

Fee Payment

Submission of many of the state licensure forms below also requires submission of an accompanying fee. Fees must be paid by either check, money order or credit card payment authorization made payable to the Kansas Department for Aging and Disability Services (KDADS) for adult care homes (including assisted living/residential health care facilities, boarding care homes, home plus facilities and adult day care).

No fees are currently associated with payment by credit card. To make credit card payments to KDADS, use the Credit Card Application Form.

KDADS currently accepts:

  • MasterCard
  • VISA

Adult Care Home Forms