Licensing and Certification

Behavioral Health Services oversees a variety of facility and individual licensing/certification that enhance the services provided to consumers in Kansas.To find the licensing and/or certification information for each type of facility, including their standards/regulations and application documents, please click the appropriate link below:

  • Kansas Problem Gambling Counselor Certification and Application

  • Peer Mentoring (Support) Certification

  • Person Centered Case Management Certification

For information on becoming licensed as an addiction counselor, clinical addiction counselor, psychologist, social worker, professional counselor, Master's Level psychologist, or marriage and family therapist in the state of Kansas, please contact the Behavioral Sciences Regulatory Board at 785-296-3240.